Sea Rose: A Classic Maine Beach Cottage
22a ASHTON STREET, HIGGINS BEACH, SCARBOROUGH, MAINE 04074
The Sea Rose has the classic charm and cozy comfort of a traditional Maine cottage with modern amenities. Sleeps four in two bedrooms. Perfect for a couple or small family, the cottage is just a few steps to the soft sands and changing tides of Higgins Beach. The Sea Rose is nestled behind our family cottage, the Nautilus.
Higgins Beach is 2 hours from Boston's Logan Airport, 20 minutes from the Portland International Jetport or Maine Turnpike.
- Sleeps four in two bedrooms (queen bed and twin bunks).
- Open plan living/dining area with seating for four.
- Enclosed front porch with reading nook.
- Private side deck alongside the garden.
- WiFi, cable, TV/DVD
- Fully-appointed kitchen includes fridge, electric range, microwave, toaster, coffeemaker, blender, dishes, cookware, and lobster pot.
- Outdoor gas grill, spare propane tank, and BBQ utensils.
- Washing machine and clothesline, vacuum cleaner, cleaning supplies.
- Shower / changing room separate from bathroom.
- Electric heat, 2-in-1 window fans, smoke detector, first aid kit.
- Pillows, blankets and quilts provided; bring sheets and towels.
- Beach chairs and umbrellas, boogie boards, bocce balls.
- Books, games, and puzzles.
- No pets, no smoking, no campfires or fireworks, no RV's or tents.
- Parking for two cars.
- Very clean, quiet and cozy.
In the heart of Higgins Beach, the Sea Rose is on Ashton Street, just 300 yards to the beach.