- The Sea Rose is available from June through October. Rates are discounted during the spring and fall shoulder seasons.
- Rentals are week to week, Saturday to Saturday during the spring and summer.
- Your reservation is guaranteed when payment is received and we have sent you a confirmation by email.
First Time Guests
- Begin by checking the calendar, and contacting us to confirm availability of the dates wanted.
- We'll confirm new reservations after February 15th.
- Once the dates are confirmed, we'll ask you for 100% of the rental plus Maine State Lodging Tax (9%) and $100 refundable cleaning fee.
- Send in the form provided, or email us with your intent to return by November 15th to reserve your time slot.
- To secure your reservation, send us your payment in full plus Maine State Lodging Tax (9%) by February 15th.
- We accept payment in US dollars by personal check, certified money order or cashier's check.
- Once we've confirmed your reservation, we'll email you an invoice with payment details.
- If you cancel at least 90 days before your rental date, we will refund 50% of the total rental fees due. No refunds will be made if you cancel fewer than 90 days before your rental date.
- Occupancy is for 4 people, including infants and toddlers.
- The cottage has two bedrooms (1 queen, 1 twin bunk bed).
- The responsible party must stay at the cottage (i.e. no parents renting for teens or students, etc.). No subletting of the property.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
- We offer early check in! Check-in is Saturday after 1:00 P.M.
- Check-out is 10:00 A.M. on Saturday morning.
- It is your responsibility to clean the cottage, dispose of trash, and remove all food and personal belongings.
- Please leave the cottage as neat and tidy as you found it.
BED LINENS, PILLOWS, BLANKETS, TOWELS
- We provide pillows, blankets and quilts. Please bring your own towels and bed sheets and pillowcases.
- If you want to travel light, 1 queen sheet set and 2 twin sheet sets plus 6 towels are available for an added $50.
- We do not allow pets.
- We do not allow smoking.
NO FIRES, FIREPITS, FIREWORKS
- Open fires, firepits, and discharging of fireworks on the property are strictly prohibited.
NO RVS, TENTS, CAMPING, PARTIES
- RVs, tents, or tent trailers are not allowed on the property by town ordinance.
- No parties or events.
- Parking is restricted to 2 vehicles.
- No parking on the lawn.
- Street parking is prohibited by town ordinance.
OWNER ON SITE
- The Sea Rose shares a lot with her sister cottage, the Nautilus, in the center of Ashton Street in the heart of Higgins Beach. The Nautilus is owner-occupied during the summer.